What comes after graduation or a doctorate? How to get the job you want - and which one is that? These are questions that graduates and doctoral students often ask themselves toward the end of their studies or doctorate. We work out which options are available and which career steps are important to get closer to the respective dream job. The course is designed accordingly for students and PhD students in their final year, but can also be adapted for scientists at all career stages.
All participants need a microphone and ideally a webcam.
Hardware integrated into the laptop is perfectly adequate.
All participants should have a resume digitally prepared
- Resumes - what do you need them for and how do you design them?
- Requirements of employers
- Interviews - practical exercises
- Understanding your own skills and strengths
- Assessment centers - expectations and exercises
- Networking - why and how?
- Career planning uncertainties
- Work-life balance
Wednesday, 21.04.2021, 09:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Thursday, 22.04.2021, 09:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Dr. Sascha Vogel
Number of participants
Max. 10 PersonenFee