We will explore how to present one's own science and topic in a way that is appropriate for the target audience and which channels are available for meaningful communication.
All participants need a microphone and ideally a webcam. Hardware integrated into the laptop is perfectly adequate. The possibility to record simple video formats should be given. A smartphone of the participants is sufficient for this purpose - if not available, the webcam can also be used.
- Basics of science communication
- Stake holders in science communication
- Communicating complexity - video, audio and text
- Hands-on science - interactive formats
- Social media in science communication
Monday, 27.09.2021, 09:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Tuesday, 28.09.2021, 09:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Dr. Sascha Vogel
Number of participants
Max. 10 PersonenFee